St. Joseph’s Family Center is an emergency shelter geared to assist families in maintaining healthy relationships. Families in need are offered a wide range of services including: 3 daily meals, on-site case management, and parenting workshops. St. Joseph’s is one of the few emergency family shelters offering housing and support services to San Francisco families prior to transition into long-term, permanent housing.
- Clean and maintain hygienic environment in the kitchen, office and pantry
- Assist the Kitchen Coordinator in snack and meal preparation for St Joseph's clients
- Assist the Kitchen Coordinator with plating up and serving meals to clients
- Complete any minimal relevant paperwork if requested by the program staff
- 2-3 hours, 2-3 times weekly